Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, I got home at about 1am. I slept for a bit and then got up to get Tyson on the bus. I then spent a fun-filled day of cathcing up on paperwork and preparing for check out tomorrow.

Hmm? What's that? You don't know what check out is? Oh, I see. It's no big deal. Check out is only one f the BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Check out is the day at the end of the school year where I take all my year-end reports and files and other wrap-up-the-school-year-stuff to my boss and he says thank you and I practically run out the door because MY SUMMER VACATION HAS STARTED!!!

The work to get ready for Check Out is great. There is so much left to do. But it's the last push to finish the year, and then there is FREEDOM. For almost three whole months.

Hmm? Oh, you'd like to know how I will be spending my almost-three-months? I'll be spending it doing absolutely. nothing.

Okay, that's not exactly, precisely true. Tomorrow at about 2:00 pm, my very first SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) Summer will being. I'll be taking over all of the domestic chores, spending copious amounts of time playing with my sons, doing a little light homeschooling with both boys, knitting, spinning, gardening and lots (and lots) of blogging.

I've got a few more photos to share from my trip to "sunny" Arizona, and I haven't shown you the fibers I bought there yet! So check back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your summer sounds fantastic! This worker bee is very jealous.

Rebecca said...

WOOHOO!!!
Welcome home, and congrats on your first summer as a SAHM. Sounds lovely!