Monday, August 3, 2009

Here is our menu for this week, the last official week of our summer vacation.

~Dinners~
Monday: *Brinner! (Eggs with sausage & toast)
Tuesday: Crazy Crust Pizza, salad (mostly from our garden)
Wednesday: BBQ Beef Pockets, corn on the cob (from our garden), salad
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Roast chicken (in the crock pot), carrots & green beans, mashed potatoes
Saturday: Homemade chicken soup, grilled cheese sandwiches
Sunday: Leftovers

*Brinner: BReakfast + diNNER+ BRINNER! (We love to eat breakfast for dinner, but Hubby does not, so we usually have this on Mondays when he's playing tennis after work.)

~Breakfasts~
Yogurt with granola, pancakes, fruit

~Lunches~
PB&J wraps, leftovers, crackers, fruit, whatever else I can dig up

We went grocery shopping this morning instead of yesterday. I just couldn't get the planning & clipping done before today.

I spent a lovely bit of time yesterday with this:
I ended up with quite a haul of coupons!
I LOVE to clip coupons. I clipped about $11.00 worth from the paper and printed another $4.00 from various websites yesterday. I know it's fully legit, but I always feel like I'm cheating the system a bit... and saving money at the same time!

For more Menu's, visit the Happy Housewife.

No comments: