Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

With the New Year looming before us (just about 5 hours, 20 minutes from now), I've been giving more thought to my resolutions. I've got the Knitting ones & the Real-Life ones this year... This upcoming year will be FULL of NEW BEGINNINGS for our family (New Baby, Ty's first day of kindergarten, etc.)... Why not get the ball rolling now?

So, here they are.... My New Year's Resolutions for 2008:

KNITTING RESOLUTIONS:
  1. I WILL give a good attempt at doing color work.
  2. I WILL knit myself a sweater that actually fits me.
  3. I WILL knit lots & lots of items for both of my boys.
  4. I WILL begin my Christmas knits in April.
  5. I WILL spend a little time spinning every week.
  6. I WILL update my blog at least one time every week.

REAL-LIFE RESOLUTIONS:

  1. I WILL read my Bible every day.
  2. I WILL keep my house clean(er) & more organized.
  3. I WILL keep my business/work space organized.
  4. I WILL get this pregnancy weight off by Christmas.
  5. I WILL embrace change and new experiences.
  6. I WILL contribute to my retirement more consistently.

Well, there you have it. There are my New Year's Resolutions for 2008. They are already printed on Post-it's and stuck all over my house.

I hope that you have/had a Happy and VERY Safe New Year's Celebration... I'll see you in 2008!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy 2008! I hope to see you soon - maybe lunch sometime.