Okay, I don't usually do these, but I saw this one on Zarah's blog & had to steal it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for all things Christmas!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? That depends on the gift
2. Real or fake tree? We have a really skinny, very thin fake tree. I think we paid $15.00 for it at Walgreens... 10 years ago!
3. When do you put up the tree? Uusally the first weekend in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? A couple of days after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope, but Matt & Ty love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Dance lessons from Santa.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Unfortuantely, we don't have a great place to put it, so it usually goes under the tree. After having been out near Ty's train, it's a little sad. Jesus was born right next to the train tracks, and currently has 3 derelect (Matchbox) cars in his front lawn.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My stepmom
9. Easiest person to buy for? Ty
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I can't think of one right now...
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Uusally it's handmade (by me) Christmas cards, but I haven't even started them yet...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Late summer - early fall
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies... of all kinds!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored. They help to distract from the scrawniness of the tree!
17. Favorite Christmas song? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Most of the family lives here, so we stay close to home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Yes, but I have to sing them to get them all in there.
20. Angel or a star on the tree top? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve with my side of the family, Christmas morning/day with the inlaws.
22. Where are your favorite places to shop? Well, Target is my all time favorite store...
23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Being discouraged from wishing people a "Merry Christmas."
24. What I love most about Christmas? Sharing it with Ty... I love to watch his excitement and joy with the whole thing!