Thursday, January 3, 2008

Religion with a Sense of Humor...

I saw these during a recent trip to a new Christian book store that just opened near my home:
It's gum that leaves your breath minty fresh! This pack was spearmint, but they also came in peppermint. Although I can't chew gum right now (because I still have my braces) I bought a pack for Matt. It has a verse from the New Testament printed on the back of the package. It refreshes your breath and your soul at the same time!

And some people think all Christians are stuffy people with no sense of humor...

2 comments:

Mary said...

You can actually purchase breath mints by the same company (not gum) with verses on each individually wrapped minty goodness. <3+ :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Kelly. I haven't been called "shy" in years!!! But I appreciate the encouragement and it's nice to know that you review comments. I heard all about the Kirkwood incident from Krissy last night. What a shame. And Yes, that is why I always tell people how much I love them when I see or talk to them - you just never know. Looking forward to seeing the shawl, baby blanket, Ty, your new basement room (if it's not done when I come I can paint or something - Im' pretty handy), You, Matt, and of course Sweet Baby Boy, Not to mention see the snow, etc that you all have had (just kidding on that last one!) Love, Sunshine Mom