Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mystery is in the Air

I give you Mystery Project #1:It's a stab at something new for me. So far there are a few errors, but I'm going to stick with it & see what happens.

And now... Mystery Project #2:

Yeah. It doesn't look like much to me either. At least not so far. But I have high hopes for this new experience. I worked on it today and am already more comfortable with the pattern.

And last, but not least... Super-Duper Mystery Project #3!



Hah! You thought I was going to show a photo of it, didn't you! Not a chance. This is a pretty big s t r e t c h for me, and I'm not going to share any photos until I have an idea of how it's going to turn out. Settle in. It could be a while on this one.

I don't know what it is about this summer, but I've suddenly been inspired to try some new things... to broaden my horizons... to stretch my limits a bit. It's fun!

No comments: