Friday, July 10, 2009

Just Popping In...

...to say that I'm still here. The last two weeks have been challenging & busy.

Last week my family suffered a sad loss when my aunt passed away after an 11 month battle with cancer. Life was odd for the week, with lots of praying and contemplating deep thoughts & such between services & family gatherings.

This week, all of my normally-out-of-town family members have converged on St. Louis. It seems that we are going, going, going all day, every day. The house is a mess, I'm behind on my housework and summer projects, and we haven't done any summer homeschooling sessions in a week.

I have promised myself that I will get back on track with our routines & activities next week. The summer is quickly fleeing, and I'm running out of time to get things done!

Also, I have much to share here on my blog... my camera is almost FULL of photos!

So please check back again after Monday, when I will be back to my normally scheduled life, already in progress.

No comments: