Thursday, May 1, 2008

Missing You...

Today is May 1. THat means that this weekend is MDS&W. And I won't be there. I'm sad to be missing all of my knitterly friends, but I have to say that I miss this knitter the most:
I'm missing this festival because of the baby, which is, in my opinion, the only acceptable reason to miss such a fun weekend. I'm happy to be spending the weekend at home with my boys, but I will definitely be thinking of all my friends in MD.

I miss you guys!!! Be sure to squish some fiber for me! (And think of me if you get to eat a fried twinkie!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is missing you mostest and just isnt all that keyed up without her bestest bud

IndigoMuse said...

Dang it if they didn't have fried twinkies again this year. We had some fries for you and pet a bazillion sheep this year (which is kinda like squishing fiber - tee hee). Can't wait to see you next year! Hug and kiss that sweet baby for me.

T