Oh well... I guess I have to accept that the only thing I can do (aside from staying active and praying) is to sit back and relax and remember that it's all in God's hands. It'll happen when & how He wants it to, and there's nothing I can do to change that.
So, here's a little fun for a Wednesday evening. I don't usually do these, but Becca tagged me for a meme.
Ten Things You'll NEVER Hear Me Say:
- I could totally stay pregnant for a few more months!!!
- I love hip hop music; turn it up!
- Chocolate? Blech!
- Pepsi? Well, I'd rather have a Coke.
- I'm tired of knitting.
- My husband has amazing fashion sense.
- Ooo, I can't wait to write that report!
- May I please have some more vegetables???
- I don't need to buy any more yarn. I have plenty in my stash.
- Change? I love change!!!
And there you have it. I'm going to tag Matt (my hubby) & Katie (my sister) for this one.
In knitting news, I've been working feverishly on Elefante to try & get it finished for Ty before the baby arrives. I set it aside to work on Sweet Pea's blanket a bit today, though, since we still have 12 more days till the induction. I've finished Elefante's legs and body (which have all been stuffed & assembled) and am about half way finished with the head. It's a little creepy; there's a headless elephant sitting on my coffee table at the moment. His legs went on fairly easily, though now that they're all attached, they're a little wonky looking. Thankfully Tyson isn't very picky about this kind of thing.