Friday, November 27, 2009

Belated Halloween Pics

Here are my lovely boys on Halloween:
Ty was Super Mario, Riley was Luigi & Matt was V (from the movie, "V for Vendetta." If you haven't seen it, it's an excellent movie, and quite appropriate for our times.)

I made the boys' costumes the week before. It was quite a bit of rushing around, and I officially vow to have the boys costumes complete before we go back to school next year. It's just too difficult to sew two costumes while settling back into a school year routine. I was terribly short on sleep that week & nearly stitched my thumb the Luigi's overalls!

Riley had his first Trick-or-Treat experience. This was the first house, and clearly, he wasn't shy about picking out some M&M's.
Before Trick-or-Treating, we carved our family pumpkin. Tyson & I worked together to draw the face. He took out the guts (ew!) and I did most of the carving.
Overall, it was a nice Halloween. I love watching my kids enjoy this stuff.

No comments: