Monday, May 28, 2007

I would like to say thank you to all of the service-men and -women who have served, and are currently serving, our country.
Happy Memorial Day.


We had a BBQ at the in-law's house yesterday, which gave me lots of time to finish the Yarntini Socks.

I must extend a HUGE thank you to Heather for gifting this lovely yarn to me for Christmas. It was fun to knit with and I love the colors. And, I actually got the stripes to match up with this pair. I'm really happy with these socks. They are my new favorites!

Well, that's all for now. We have another BBQ today, this time at my DOD's (Dear Old Dad's) house, so I should have quite a bit of knitting time to work on yet another baby gift (don't drink the water in St. Louis County... there must be something in it...)

Have a safe holiday!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM! you are right...they are fabulous...I've got to post mine...love the yarntini!

x/o