Sunday, June 6, 2010

In Which Keowdie Dreams...

Since I finished the Bible in 90 Days (...in 143 days... ahem.) I've been looking through my book shelves for books to read. I've got a couple of new ones to read, but they are all pretty long, and... well, I just don't think I'm ready to commit to another long read yet.

So. I'm re-reading some of my favorites. Last night, I spen about an hour reading this book before bed:
Don't "click to look inside," by the way. That came with the image I copied & pasted from Amazon.com

Anyway, the past part I read was her brief story about the woman who knitted plastic grocery bag strips into bags.

And then I had vivid, colorful dreams about knitting bags from bags all night long.

I really must be more careful about what I read before bed. Maybe I'll crack open that new Stephen King novel after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The most creative of all prada shoes up till now the prada handbags for women is sure to make you prada sunglasses the most wonderful and attractive prada purses women of today. nike shoes were named after the legendary player Michael Jordan and the design and making of the Air Jordan is what makes them different from the others. nike trainers have a place in the history as well.Air Jordan 1 Available in online stores in Air Jordan 4 varied designs, colors and discounted prices,Air Jordan 5 these shoes can now be easily bought by those
Air Jordan 6 who are on a low budget as well.juicy couture handbags is Casualness and Personal Identity.Buying handbags, you can choose juicy couture outlet.