Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello? Are You in There?

Yes, I'm in here. [waves] I'm still here!

And I have been knitting, but not very much.

As per usual for this time of year, life is interfering with my knitting. Mostly, my job is interfering with my knitting. I've hardly had time to knit a row here and there.

Another thing that is interfering is actually something that I'm okay with.

This year I am reading the Bible in 90 Days. (Well, I'm a bit behind, so I hope I'm reading it in only 90 days!)

But the stress of balancing work and a family with two young boys is sucking all my knitting mojo out of me.

But, not to worry.

Because it will be back.

I'm revamping a few things. I'm changing some stuff. I'm shaking my proverbial tree to see what falls out. The stuff that falls out will stay out so that I can make more time for my Bible, my family & my craftiness. I think the one thing that will be out is wasting time on line. All of this social networking is taking a surprisingly large amount of time. I'm still going to read my favorite blogs, and I'm going to continue to post on my blog(s). But other stuff is going to have to take a back seat.

So, for now, suffice it to say, I am still here, and I am still knitting (sort of).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I survived a knitting doldrum! you can too! it will come back with a vengeance! I knitted two hats, a baby sweater and a pair of socks in like 3 weeks!
:) good thing yarn doesnt have an expiration date! xo love you