Monday, August 4, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS...

First, let me say that I'm sorry I didn't get back to ya'll about the contest sooner. I've had too many orientations and trainings for my new job (it's like a college hazing... if you can make it through all the orientations, you actually get to do your job!)... and we had some ill-timed internet connection problems. Let me just say this: Charter Cable SUCKS!!!!!

Anyway, we here at Chez KeowdieKnits have, indeed selected a winner. We used cutting-edge random winner-selecting technology (read: pieces of paper pulled from a hat...) and the winner is...

The adorable Sarah!

Seriously, folks, her blog is great, so go check it out. Go on! Click the link!

Sarah will receive some handmade Knitting Buddha cards & something else I have yet to select. It'll be a surprise.

I would LOVE to show you a photo of the cards, but, alas I cannot. I had a bunch of photos from the last couple of weeks all lined up, got ready to upload... and pht. Nothing. Matt got a new Apple Passport to replace our server/router/backup drive. He spent the entire day in the basement yesterday, making sure that everything works. Unfortunately, he forgot to check that my laptop works. I can get to the internet on the family Mac, but not on my laptop (which is where the photos are). It sucks, too, because I have SO MUCH TO TELL YOU ABOUT!

I'm mostly off work this week (meaning, I have no more appointments scheduled, but have to scale Mt. Saint Paperwork before Friday), so I'll definitely be posting later this week. Check in early, check in often! I have some completely adorable photos of the boys, and a finished Object!!! (Yes, I managed to finish my first Christmas Knit in the midst of the training mayhem.

Have a great day!!!!!

No comments: